The Happy Lift wire comes from Italy. Compared to the PDO thread, the Happy Lift thread is a much firmer thread that gives more lifting and is suitable for the age groups from forty years. The Happy Lift thread is made from coprolactone. This dissolves completely one year after installation. The effect remains visible for approximately one and a half to two years.
Quality is our passion
Dr. Thanya Tha-In
Surgeon and Certified Cosmetic PhysicianDoctor Thanya Tha-In is a surgeon and certified cosmetic doctor known as one of the best in her field. Thanya looks beyond the area to be treated and is genuinely interested in you as a person. She explains the possibilities with care and attention and is realistic in the expected result. This applies to treatment with injectables, but just as well to a surgical procedure. Read more about our specialists
Prices and fees
The rate of a relatively simple Happy Lift depends on the number of threads and treatments. Skin + Surgery prices are always fair and transparent. A Happy Lift is a cosmetic procedure that is not covered by the basic insurance.
Happy LiftFrom € 1250,-
Frequently Asked Questions
There are different types of wires on the market that are suitable for different ages and different degrees of sagging. That is why it is very important to choose the right wire type for a desired result. Dr. Thanya Tha-In works with all types of threads on the market and can advise you well about which type of thread suits you.
A thread lift has a shorter recovery time than surgery and you will not be left with scars. You will see the result partly immediately, but the full result approximately after 4-6 weeks. The thread lift has a long-lasting effect of 1-2 years, depending on the age and degree of collagen formation. To optimize collagen formation from within, we recommend the use of nutritional supplements such as the Boost & amp; Lift from Laviesage Nutricosmetics® or Innèov® reinforcement 45+.
First of all, the doctor will advise you on which wires are best for you and explain what result you can expect. After this we administer a local anesthetic, making the treatment completely painless. After the anesthetic, multiple sutures are placed in the deeper skin layer with a needle. The needle is removed again and the suture remains in the skin. These sutures bind and cause the underlying layers of skin to stretch slightly. You immediately see the result of the mechanical lifting. The threads are completely dissolved after six to twelve months. During dissolution, collagen (connective tissue) will form around the sutures. The collagen ensures a firm, full and elastic skin. The treatment is usually finished within an hour and you can go home immediately after placing the thread lift.
Placing a thread lift is very safe at Tha-In Clinics. Doctor Thanya Tha-In is the specialist in this area. In addition, sutures are used that dissolve slowly. So no permanent wires are placed. This makes the chance of permanent complications very small.
- Persons allergic to polydiaxone, polylactic acid or coprolactone.
- Persons under treatment for malignancies and autoimmune diseases, among other things.
- Persons under the age of 18.
- Persons who have infections or acute inflammations in the skin areas to be treated (acne, herpes, etc.).
- Persons who underwent dental surgery just before this treatment.
- Individuals suffering from an autoimmune disease and / or receiving immunotherapy.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women.
- Patients with extremely sagging skin.
- Patients predisposed to hypertrophic (wide, pink) scars. Patients with an extreme degree of fat loss in the face or neck.
- Inform your doctor about any medication you may be taking (especially if you are taking cortisone, antibiotics, sleeping pills, sedative pills, birth control pills, etc.).
- Stop taking any medicines containing acetylsalicylic acid (such as aspirin).
- Inform your doctor if you have a cold, a sore throat, cough and / or a skin condition
- Wash your hair the night before the treatment
- Do not wear nail polish or make-up on the day of the treatment
- Don’t smoke
- Aesthetic (facial) treatments should only be performed with the consent of the physician.
- Avoid using hair dyes and treatments with irritants for at least one month.
- No make-up should be used for three days after the treatment.
- Physical activities can be resumed two or three weeks after treatments.
- Avoid exposure to direct (sun) light or intense heat (such as tanning beds and saunas) for at least one month.